A 401(k) plan is the main tool we use to pursue the goal of increasing the retirement readiness of employers and employees of small businesses.
401(k) Plans are the most common form of small business retirement plans and for good reason. They offer flexibility, opportunity for employee and employer contributions, ROTH and traditional contributions, loans and other great features. However, 401(k) plans also have issues to deal with. Sponsors often struggle with compliance, plan document maintenance, year-end testing, investment selection and monitoring, disclosures, participant education, expenses, fiduciary liability and rapidly changing governmental requirements. That is where we come in.
We are focused on small business qualified plans. We can make your plan work for you instead of the other way around. The following are some of the services we offer to plan sponsors:
- Plan Design and Compliance Assistance
- Investment Due Diligence
- Plan Sponsor Document Vault
- Plan Benchmarking
- Regular Plan Sponsor Meetings
- Retirement Readiness Score Card
- Plan Administrator Liaison Services
- Disclosure Checklist
- Customized Participant Education Plan; including regular live and web based meetings
- Proprietary Customized Digital Educational Materials